Sunrise Bluechip Fund Campaign Launch
About the client
Sunrise Bluechip Fund is a mutual fund, sponsored by Sunrise Bank Ltd. and managed by Sunrise Capital Ltd., that invests in bluechip companies and emerging bluechip companies. This mutual fund is designed for investors looking to invest in valued stocks in the long term with high market capital, consistent dividend payout, and strong fundamentals. This Bluechip Fund focuses on investing in “A class” stocks as defined by the company’s own Stock Grading Policy and NEPSE.
The objective of this project was to create awareness in the Nepalese market about the launch of the Sunrise Bluechip fund and encourage people to apply for its IPO.
- Creating awareness and understanding of what mutual fund means.
- Coming up with a relevant and catchy communication strategy to instill credibility amongst people towards Sunrise Bluechip Fund in a relatively short period of time.
- Informing people about how to apply for the IPO since there was a lack of awareness.
- A digital marketing campaign was designed with two phases, one for announcement and one for enrollment, using Google and Facebook as the delivery platforms
- An offline marketing campaign was designed via brochure, print ad, poster, and flyers.
- A landing page with detailed information about the bluechip fund with projected performance was created for customers to visit from the ads.
- The digital marketing campaign generated more than 7 million impressions.
- A 183% increase in Sunrise Capital’s Facebook Page likes and a 443% increase in total page views.