KFC Wishbucket 2019 Campaign
About the client
KFC Nepal is the official franchisee of KFC in Nepal, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, and the world’s most popular chicken restaurant chain.
The KFC Wishbucket campaign was first launched in 2018 to marginal success. This year the same campaign was to be replicated with a larger budget and more reach.
- The campaign needed to capture user information for future marketing purposes.
- The campaign needed to maximize reach and awareness.
- A viral teaser & announcement campaign was conceptualized.
- An elaborate story-based video campaign of the participants & winners was conceptualized.
- A dedicated landing page with a form to collect user data was created.
- Ad campaigns were designed for both Google and Facebook, including various ad creatives for each platform.
- The campaign received more than 13 million impressions overall, with 8000 clicks and over 1000 entries.
- 12 winners were chosen from the entries, and a final video was created showing their stories and experiences.