Facebook Advertising – Basic
Next Session: Wednesday, 24 July 2019
Facebook is the world’s largest social media platform with over 2 billion monthly active users, and is considered by many advertisers to be the cheapest advertising platform available.
In this workshop we will teach you the basics of Facebook Advertising, the different options available, and help you run your very first Facebook campaign!
Conducted by: Tenzing Samdup, Operations Manager, ACT360
Venue: ACT360, Hattisar
Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2019
Time: 3 pm to 5 pm
Registration fee: Rs. 900*
*via eSewa, Khalti, or the day of the session – Pay in advance to confirm your seat
What is covered in this course?
- Types of Facebook campaigns
- Facebook ad structure
- What makes a good ad?
- Analysis of past campaigns
- Learn how to run a Facebook ad
Who is this course for?
- Students wanting to learn more about Facebook advertising
- Business owners or anyone looking to run their own Facebook ads
- Business owners who work with agencies and want to understand Facebook ads
- Anyone new to Facebook advertising
Don’t miss out, book a seat now!